Saturday, March 28, 2009

Catching up... AGAIN

After a weekend off last week, we went scrapping again today. We went to a new place and had a lot of fun. Old friends - good times. :-) I was ill-prepared, but I still got two pages done and three well underway. Yay, me!

After the crop I came home and watched Bolt with Johanna. We cuddled up on the couch with the cat and relaxed. I love those quiet moments with her.

Speaking of Johanna, she started Karate this past week. She did SO WELL! I was really proud of her! My little warrior got her gear and is all set to kick some booty. LOL Here is one of the stances she's been practicing.

Last week I signed-up for Facebook. I was reluctant, but Tim talked me into it. He said it was a great way to connect with people from high school. Oh, my gosh... it is AMAZING. In two days I had made contact 30 friends. Some of them I was really, really close with. It has been incredible seeing them now and finding out about their lives since I last saw them. Most of them haven't changed a bit. It's stirred up memories that had a thick layer of cobwebs on them. ;-) Trouble is... it can be very addicting... must step away from the computer. lol

Anyway, I need to unpack my scrap crap and get to bed before Tim starts banging on the floor. lol Thanks for stopping by!

No comments: