Tuesday, March 3, 2009

A Day At The Races

On Saturday, Tim took Caitlin to the motocross races in Indy. Actually, it was Caitlin who contacted one of Tim's old friends and got the tickets for everyone. Tim & Caitlin even got press box seats. The second photo, below, is Caitlin in the press box. Oh, and this took place in the new dome stadium for the Indianapolis Colts. Tim said the place was awesome. The other picture is of Caitlin with her friends. Funny story about the guy withOUT the hat or sunglasses on his head. His name is Drew. He is an Abercrombie model and was featured on an episode of America's Next Top Model. He wants to go out with her, but she just wants to stay friends. I wish I had her problems at 17! lol


The other day, Johanna and I went shopping for a dress and some "clicky shoes." She's never really worn dresses much and was so excited to be shopping for girly clothes. So, I decked her out in the dress, new panty hose, new shoes, and a sweater. She looked SO CUTE!

She has a show they're doing at school in a few weeks that she can wear it to and I think it will also serve as her Easter dress.

Not much else going on. I keep applying for jobs... and I keep getting letters saying they'll keep my resume on file. Watching the news these days, it gets a little scary to think how long it might take. Okay, a LOT scary.

I guess that's about it for now. Thanks for stopping by!

No comments: