Sunday, November 30, 2008

Thanksgiving with Friends

We had such a wonderful Thanksgiving with our friends this year. We went to my BFF's house. She had about 25 people over. It was an eclectic group. Her husband's family, her family, her friends and their families. Everyone had SUCH a good time!! The kids played video and TV games. The adults talked and laughed - a LOT. We all ate a LOT, too. The food was amazing -- I still don't think I've quite recovered from that meal. lol Here's a glimpse:

This night with friends made me feel so truly grateful for the extended family I have through my BFF and scrapbooking.

1 comment:

Linda said...

Karen, I love your blog. Oh all that food looks so delicious, I can't believe we ate it all!!! It was an out of this world good time both Thursday and Friday. I feel so blessed to have such wonderful friends as you and Lori and all your families too.