Monday, December 1, 2008

Making a list, checking it twice...

I'm working through my "To Do" list little by little. The house is now decorated for the holidays. Today, I will also be wrapping the girls' presents. Another check. I've taken some pictures of the upstairs but the downstairs will have to come later (hopefully today).

I have decided that HGTV is costing me a lot of time and/or money. I can sit down to watch one show and want to try half the stuff I see them do -- stuff I could very well live without. A couple of the decorating ideas came from HGTV just this weekend.

Next on the list is wrapping presents... today. I'm going to use that as my entry for the December Daily journal. I'm so excited about starting that today!!

Then there are the less glamorous or fun things. I have laundry to do, a dishwasher to empty, and glass table tops that are screaming to be wiped down. Oh, the joys of being a SAHM.

Have a great day!!

No comments: