Friday, December 26, 2008

Christmas Past

Well, another Christmas has now come and gone. It was a good one. The girls were thrilled with their presents and we had a wonderful time with friends. I have a few pictures ready from the last couple of days that I'll post tonight. Not much to tell but that we are all happy and exhausted.

We celebrated the fourth night of Chanukah with Lori and Sam. We all had such a fun and relaxing evening together. A little pizza, lots of sweet treats, a few gifts and the evening, I think, was a success. I love the picture, below, of the lit menorah in front of our tree. I'm so happy that our friends celebrate the season with us!


Johanna got a new "Fur Real" friend this year. She has named her new [toy] puppy Otis, after my brother's blonde lab. It really is a cute toy! I responds to commands to lay down, give you his paw, and shake. Very cool.


Even the cat wanted to get in on the fun! :-)


We hope all of you are having a wonderful holiday season!!

No comments: