Monday, December 8, 2008

Nobody's home, so it must be Monday!

I am so losing track of the time! I know I'm way behind on my blog posts. I have been busy creating, though. I made four pages on Saturday, one yesterday, and two in my daily journal this weekend. Not too bad.

Last week, we did a photo shoot with the girls. I got the idea for the shot in one of the online galleries and thought it was just too STINKIN' CUTE (that was for Ed - lol). Below is the page I made with my favorite shots.

And Saturday, we got our first snow of the season. It was more annoying than beautiful but, of course, Miss J loved being out in it. Sunday, she made a snow angel in the yard. I can tell I'm going to have way too much fun with the flocking this winter. I titled the layout "Snow Angel" and flocked the word Angel. I used Super Glue to adhere the letters, so wherever I could see the glue, I put some flocking. I *LOVE* this effect!

I guess that's about it for now. I have a mound of laundry to fold that is, quite honestly, terrifying. So, I'd better get to it. I hope your day is wonderful!

1 comment:

Linda said...

Karen you are so talented with that flocking......you inspire me! Love both your layouts and I hope you will bring your daily Dec. Album with you on Friday. Can't wait to see it. Happy Day!!