Sunday, December 28, 2008

New Week = New Year

It is incredible that New Years is just a few days away. Tim is just finishing up five days off work. It has been a very relaxing five days for him, which he deserved. I will refocus my efforts to find a job beginning next week, too. I can't say I'm excited about that, but I've enjoyed my six months at home.

Caitlin shared this picture with me today. She spent last night and all day today with friends. I'm so happy when she does that, because she always comes back with great pictures to scrap. Her friend has quite the knack for creative photo editing. Actually, I really want to learn how to do some of these effects, myself.

I think that is so cool and can only imagine what I can do if I learn this. She said she'll teach me, but we'll see.

I hope you like the new look of the blog. I think it's a little easier on the eye and it's a little bit wider format. I'll play around with it some more to see if I can make it more interesting and interactive. I still have so much to learn.

Tomorrow is cleaning day so we'll be at home. Tuesday I think I am going to take Miss J scrapping. I really want to see Bedtime Stories, the new Adam Sandler / Disney movie, so I think we'll do that on Friday.

I guess that's about it for now. It's been quiet, so not much to tell. Thanks for stopping by!

1 comment:

Linda said...

Caitlin's photo is absolutely awesome. She is such a beautiful girl.