Thursday, September 4, 2008

Back-to-School & Rubber Duckies

As one might expect with back-to-school and all that it entails, it's been hectic around here this week. Honestly, there just isn't much to tell. School, homework, golf, and more of the same.

I'm not big on updating layouts once I put them in my books. The last few days, though, there have been a couple that I have changed. Something about each pages was driving me crazy and I just couldn't take it anymore. On one, it was a title. Another just didn't look "finished" to me. And so on. I also have a couple pages I haven't journaled yet. :gasp: I'll get to those next week. Below is the unfinished layout that I finished yesterday.

This page is about Caitlin's favorite bath toy as a baby. I've tried, several times over the years, to get rid of it but she insists that it stays. Love the felt pieces on this page. IRL they kind of look like sponges, which makes it even better for a bathtime layout.


Thanks for visiting!

No comments: