Monday, September 1, 2008

We are 18 minutes away from bedtime, that will lead us to the first day of school. We finished up Johanna's back-to-school clothes shopping today. Every year, when we get home with the goodies, we get a "fashion show." The girls love to model for us. Honestly, I think we like it more. :)

As soon as I get Miss J off to school, I'm off to my BFF's house for some scrapping until about 2:00, when I'll have to leave to pick-up Miss C. I've got two layouts to do, I think. Definitely one from Johanna's Open House. I'm hoping to also have one from her first day of school. Since I'm using the same paper line and embellishments, that should work out okay. All I'll have to do is print the pictures before I leave. As a back-up plan, I took a few pictures of Miss C and her boyfriend. His name is Konnor, but Tim and I give all of the nicknames. This guy is Konan.

I did do a layout of Caitlin on Saturday. It didn't scan well, but I just *love* it. I'll post the layout and the journaling below. There is hidden journaling, exposed journaling, and journaling strips. I kinda went overboard. The journaling strips are actually the lyrics to a song that I think of whenever I see that picture of Caitlin - it's "I'm Too Sexy for My Shirt." LOL You'll see what I mean.

The exposed journaling says:
Your best buddy, Brandon, made up this symbol to mean, "I'm too sexy. Don't talk to me." So funny!

The hidden journaling says:
These lyrics are from a song called, "I'm Too Sexy for my Shirt" by Right Said Fred. Ironically, this song was released the year you were born, 1991. It's the first thing I thought of when you told me what this picture meant.

You took this picture and posted it to your myspace blog to taunt your friend, Brandon, since it was sort of his thing. You're probably the only person he would let get away with that. :)

I'll post "day one" pics tomorrow. Thanks for visiting!

No comments: