Saturday, September 6, 2008

Keepin' Busy

Yesterday, I got to scrap the entire day away at Archivers with my best buddy. I got two pages completed, one page almost done, and another page updated to my satisfaction. Not bad progress.

After a little rain tonight, the weather today has been gorgeous. Johanna, Tim, and I watch Nim's Island. What a cute movie! Miss C is out with her boyfriend today. They couldn't resist the warm weather and this weekend is the church festival that no teen within a 10-mile radius can miss. ;)

Yesterday was her first Friday in school as the girlfriend of a football player. Oh, my goodness, was she ever decked out! LOL She painted his number on a red shirt. She also painted "I [heart] and his name" on the back. So cute! They wear these cool stickers under their eyes instead of paint or whatever it was. He gave her a pair of those to wear, too. Only issue is, he goes to the rival school in the district. LOL Needless to say, she took a razzing for it at school. It was all in fun, though. I've scrapped some pics already, but I'm not going to post them to protect his identity. I will, however, post a pick or two of my gorgeous girl.






Below is a page from Johanna's first day of school. The journaling is on the back of the tag and talks about how 3rd grade is the first year she's been able to take the bus on the first day of school due to a comedy of errors every previous year.


Thanks for visiting!

No comments: