Friday, September 26, 2008

The Crazy Busy Day

Yesterday was just a CRAZY busy day. I think I was at home twice for 45 minutes each time, all day. Johanna was home sick on Wednesday, which was the day I planned to get everything ready for Caitlin's birthday. So, all of that had to be changed to yesterday, which was ON her birthday. YIKES. Nothing like taking it down to the wire. I shopped, I baked, I cleaned, etc., etc. Caitlin had a good day, I think. She spent some time with her boyfriend. Then they came back here for cake and to decorate some t-shirts for school today. Konnor is definitely what is known as "a regulation hottie." LOL He and Caitlin are so cute together.

I was all set to watch the new Thursday night shows last night and two minutes before Survivor was supposed to start, the cable went out! It was out all night long. Bummer.

I'll post some birthday pics when Tim emails them to me. Thanks for visiting!

No comments: