Friday, October 3, 2008

Catching Up

I'm tempted to talk about the VP Debate last night, but I am not even going to go there. I will just say that everyone needs to be heard this election cause it looks like it's going to be a close one!

I made a layout last week that I think is just hilarious and I wanted to share it here. I think the photo and title speak for themselves. :)

How hilarious is that?? I believe this was taken about 1967-68. That thing would get so hot, it would burn the back of my neck. Thankfully, mom only got that out about three times a year for special occasions.

Okay, we know that Tina Fey looks a LOT like Sarah Palin. What I noticed during the RNC, though, is that my baby girl looks a whole lot like her baby girl. I'll let you decide.

Kinda freaks me out, actually. LOL

Today is the fifth anniversary of my last chemo treatment. And, tomorrow is Tim's birthday. We are actually going on a date! Imagine. LOL

Not much else going on around here. I do have a pic from Caitlin's birthday -- in the form of another layout.


Thanks for visiting!

No comments: