Monday, October 6, 2008

Monday, Monday.... la, la, la, la, la, la

I never thought the weeks would seem long when I'm not working, but they do. It's especially bad when I'm looking forward to the next weekend. Friday night we're going to the farm for our pumpkins. Saturday morning we're going to clean the house and decorate. Saturday afternoon/evening we're going to my brother's house for a bbq and bonfire. Sunday, we're having a block party and watching the Bengals play the Jets. So much to fit into the weekend! The weekdays, however, is homework, dentist appts, grocery shopping, post office, etc., etc.

I haven't submitted any of my scrap work for publication in a very long time -- two years, I think. I decided to submit for a call to Creating Keepsakes Magazine and they picked it up! It is a page about Caitlin golfing. It's a favorite, not only of mine, but also Tim and Caitlin. It will be out in their February issue.

Tim got his picture taken for work the other day. They'll use it for the newsletter, etc. I think it turned out really nice.

Last week, Johanna was the "Star Student" at school. This means she gets to clean the board, lead the lines to the lunchroom, help the teacher, etc. They also have a "getting to know you" portion. She wrote down some things on index cards to talk about and took in pictures. I decided to make the pictures into a little mini book that she could pass around. Below are some of the pages.



That's about it for now, I guess. Thanks for stopping by!

No comments: