Wednesday, October 8, 2008

Wet Wednesday

We are getting some MUCH needed rain here today. The only problem is that people's brains turn to mush when they get behind the wheel of a car. Just taking Miss C to school this morning was a nightmare! I'm so happy we're getting some of the wet stuff, though, so I won't complain (too much). :)

I don't want to talk politics here too much and I will not get specific, but it has to be said... last nights debate was the most boring thing I've ever watched! I've never seen two people with that total lack of magnatism get as far as these two have. The VP debate was far more entertaining, at least.

Tim sent this to me last week. I can't help myself... I think it's hysterical. This is a redneck smoke alarm:


I'll probably pop back in later with some more. In the meantime, have a great Wednesday!

No comments: