Wednesday, October 15, 2008

Time flies...

...when the kids are sick. Johanna and Caitlin were both home on Monday. I still had Miss C home yesterday, too. It seems like everything might be back to normal now, though.

We did go out to the pumpkin farm on Monday. Caitlin wasn't feeling that great, so I didn't take any pictures of her. Johanna was on the rebound so we did get a few of her. They were both a little grumpy, though, so we made it a really quick trip this year. Here is one really good photo we did manage to get.

We got our house decorated for Halloween, too. It turned out pretty good, I think. I just love Halloween! It is my favorite holiday of all.


Johanna actually did most of the decorating. She had definite ideas about how she wanted everything to look!

I wish my scrappin' mojo would come back. I'm at least going to put some page kits together today for this weekend. I've got the pictures above and a few others that are probably scrap-worthy. I'm going to bring some stuff for paper crafting, just in case.

I guess that's about it for now. Thanks for visiting!



No comments: