Thursday, October 23, 2008

I would have been here sooner but...

...the new fall shows are SO good. Okay, I'm only half serious.

Lots of teen angst and drama going on in the house tonight. Caitlin and the boyfriend (who has come to be known as "Ricco Suave' ") have officially broken up. I started out liking this one but changed my opinion around the time of her birthday. I'm truly relieved that he's out of the picture. Way too slick for my taste.

Anyway, my MIL sent me the funniest picture the other day, I just have to share it. I laughed until I cried. The caption said that a father had made a prom dress out of condoms. LOL It really is a work of art, isn't it? :-) Slays me every time.

Not much else going on around here. Miss J had a field trip this week. Miss C is studying her brains out. I think we're going to pull Johanna out of daycare starting week after next. The job market is looking bleak and we can save over $80 a week. Since she's only there one - two hours a day (and doesn't even get a meal), it really doesn't seem worth it. This way, we'll be able to spend more of the holidays together, too. I'm glad she's going to be here with me.

That's it for now. Thanks for visiting!

No comments: