Friday, October 10, 2008

A Busy Month!

Sometimes I think October is the busiest month of the year. Even in December, our weekends don't get filled up like this and the kids are off school for two weeks. Also, we don't have any sporting activities in December. Between school work, athletics, Halloween, end of summer-type parties, Tim's birthday, etc., there just isn't any time. How did I do all this when I worked full time??

I'm starting to get to work on some papercrafting ideas for Christmas / Holiday gifts. I've got one ore two ideas that I really like because they are quick, easy, and inexpensive to do but they look really nice.

I went to Michaels yesterday because I had a coupon. Oh, my gosh! How that place has changed! The store is now pretty much a scrapbooking store. The changes are amazing! It looks a lot nicer and they have the latest and greatest supplies, rather than the knock-offs and cast-offs. I was so impressed. Almost makes me want to apply to work there. LOL

This is going to be a GORGEOUS fall weekend. Not a cloud in the sky and hovering in the upper 70's. It really is the perfect weekend to be out and about. I'm hoping, since we got a little rain the other day, to get some good fall pictures. I got some cute Halloween decorations at Mike's yesterday, so we've got a little bit of a start. I really look forward to the pumpkin patch every year. We always get out pumpkins at the same farm each year and our trees from the same nursery every year. I guess if it's not broken, we shouldn't try to fix it. :-)

I don't really have any pictures for today, but I'll make up for it tomorrow. Thanks for visiting!

No comments: