Thursday, August 28, 2008

And So It Begins

Today is the day I meet Miss J's teacher. It's a little strange because she's had the same teacher for the last two years. This is also the first year that Miss J will be at a desk and not a table with three other kids. Oh, she's excited about that one!

We measured Miss J the other day and she had grown 3/4"... since May! She is definitely going to be taller than her sister. Speaking of Miss C, she is now going steady with her boyfriend, Konnor. He's a really nice boy. From what I hear, he is also the finest boy in the school district. LOL He really is cute. He's very sweet to her, too. I like this one. Dad, not so much. He really struggles with Caitlin trying to gain some independence, especially when there is a boy involved. There are many days they try to trap me in the middle of their latest war and I have to stay as far out of it as I can. God knows, I have my own battles with the teen queen to deal with. Thankfully, we have the kind of relationship I always dreamt about having with my daughter. After boyfriend leaves, she and I sit and talk. It's amazing how much she confides in me. I'm so proud of her. Here is one of my favorite recent pictures.



That's it for now. Have a great day!

No comments: