Wednesday, August 27, 2008

Reflections of a Great Summer

T-minus six days until back-to-school. I was reflecting, yesterday, on what a nice summer it's been and I decided to put together an acrylic mini book with some of the fun things we did in it. It's very small and only has eight pages so it can't fit much, but I thought I'd capture a few of the fun things we did. Below is a short list...
  1. Golfing - golfing, and more golfing
  2. Out-of-town birthday party / sleep-over
  3. Fishing
  4. The zoo - twice
  5. Uncle Rick's - twice; once for Memorial Day and once for the reunion
  6. KI (Kings Island amusement park)
  7. Sharon Woods and paddle boat riding
  8. Weekend scrapping retreat to Indiana
  9. Visit to the stables
  10. Movies - and lots of `em!
  11. Scrapbooking with the girls
  12. Dating - lots of that, too (much to Tim's dismay)
  13. The Aquarium
It's been a busy couple of months and I've loved every minute of it. Below are a few pictures from my book.






Fall is arriving early and quickly this year. Driving in to the club yesterday, I noticed that all the trees on the main drive were turning brown and yellow. It's been so dry, we're not expecting much in the way of fall colors. Bummer.

Good-bye, summer!

No comments: