Tuesday, August 26, 2008

Role Reversal

Yesterday we had a little role reversal going on around here. Caitlin stayed home and scrapped her photos in the mini book and Johanna went golfing with Tim. Has the earth shifted on its' axis? Miss C filled all but two pages in her book with, literally, 85 pictures! She took a really good approach to it, too, but dividing the pictures by groupings such as place or event (as much as possible). It's adorable! Now she has something that she can share with her friends at school and friends from other schools. It was fun for me, too, to see her life and friends through her eyes and the camera lense (on her phone). I'd post some pics here, but I want to respect the privacy of the other teens and I don't have their parents' permission.

On to Miss J. Tim says we have another aspiring golfer in the family. The difference between Johanna and Caitlin is her passion. She brings it to everything she does. They're not keeping score yet; just working on the basics. It's funny, though... Caitlin looks like she was born on the 4th green of a country club (tic). Johanna, on the other hand, is our "wild child." She's got "bed head" at 4:00 in the afternoon, her face is almost always dirty and her clothes just never seem to fit right. That's okay. She'll figure it out. As long as she's happy and doing what she loves, I couldn't be happier. Here's a pic from yesterday. I rest my case. ;)


That's about it for now. I think I'm going to head out to McDonalds for an iced coffee, a weakness of mine. Have a great day!

No comments: