Sunday, January 4, 2009

Aren't lazy Sundays the BEST?

Today has been just a rainy, lazy day in Cincinnati. It's been that grey skies and drizzle all day. We've watched some unexciting football. Tim made his dad's wonderful goulash for dinner - YUM! Tim and the girls went to the driving range for a short time this morning, too. Other than that, it has been very quiet and uneventful around here today.

Friday, I went to my BFF's house to scrap. Our friends, Linda and Ed, came down from Columbus for the day. I made up page kits so I could be productive. I made three pages on Friday and a page and a birthday card on Saturday... and I didn't spend a dime. Not too bad! Below are a couple of the pages I made.

Tomorrow is Sam's birthday (Lori's son). He admired a cool floor lamp at the store the other day, so of course Auntie Karen had to go and get it for him! His face was so cute when he saw it! I can't believe this tall, handsome young man is the same person who I've known since he was baking in the oven. :-) How the time flies. I love me some SAMMY!

I've got to run and download some pictures. I have more to tell, but just remembered that the pictures I need are still in the camera. BBL!

1 comment:

Linda said...

Hey Auntie Karen, that is cool that you got the lamp for Sam. He is such a sweet boy. Yes, lazy Sundays are really the best!