Tuesday, January 6, 2009

Uninvited Guest

I finally got the pictures off the disc so I can show you the uninvited "guest" we had the other night. I have this pretty Christmas wreath I put on the door the last couple of years. For some reason, both years a bird has chosen my wreath for their [temporary] home. Problem is, when we open the door, it flies off and scares us to death! Well, the other night it decided to fly IN instead of OUT. So, we had the task of luring this little cutie OUT of our house. Thankfully, it exited pretty quickly.





















I have to get Tim to stop feeding those birds so close to the house! :-)

Johanna is officially out of daycare now. We can save over $80/week by keeping her at home. I wasn't sure if she'd like coming straight home and not being with her friends after school, but she LOVED it! She kept saying how early it was and how much more time she felt like she had. Her homework has to be done before any electronics are turned on, which is her motivation to get it done FAST.

Not too many stories about Miss C these days because, well, we rarely see her. She is always on the go with friends or on a date. We did grab this picture the other day when I thought she just looked SO cute.

That's about it for now. We're back in our post-holiday groove, so not much to tell. Thanks for stopping by!

1 comment:

Linda said...

Karen, that was a pretty interesting uninvited guest that you had. Glad he did not hang around too long and drive you all crazy trying to catch it. I love the picture of Caitlin, she is such a pretty girl! Hope all is well with you, haven't talked to you in what seems like a long long time.